Thursday, September 17, 2009

Can U Connect A External Hard Drive To A Tv

Consciousness I

hours watching life go by and while the clock is ticking without mercy, I want those minutes I spend something and do not serve only to remind me when I'm lost in the world.

not know when I have the desire to disappear. Letting someone else use the oxygen that is spent on me.
understand? You know that awful feeling of breathlessness? Sometimes

many times, I'm lost in the middle of nowhere. I watch the clock pass without detenrse. I'm stuck, invisble tied to something that interrupts and also cleared my good wishes.

no use whatever you want, you want to move, sometimes useless. Without meaning, in the midst of darkness and filled with water and cold.

I would be someone else. I do not know.

I see movies, these pretty sson, where men and women are lost as well. Monsters appear and cut, but do not know. this ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment