Thursday, September 24, 2009

Samples Of Letters To An Editor Or Official

heating

not a day. I'm standing in the middle of nowhere.
with the wind hitting my face and the bright lights of dust on my eyes.
thirsty, but I have no coca and coffee that can relieve thirst.
scraped my throat when swallow, it hurts my chest and stomach burns your mouth like a volcano.
maybe the walk is in the wrong place.

I know you do not?

'm in a forest. is green and cold running water and wind sways my hair.
pain filled my body.
want to scream and the sound comes out.
dry mouth and heart stopped, even
blood is spilled.

destruction
illuminates everything.
everything and nothing goes through the mind of man.
is so easy and cruel,
sensual, passionate and surprising
manipulated predator born and yet something as simple as nature annihilated in a second.
and runs away fearing ellahuyem but can not escape.

the feeling of emptiness remains.
you expect?

0 comments:

Post a Comment