Thursday, May 5, 2005

Best Pearl Jam Bootleg

aya_diggory @ 2005-05-05T12: 26:00

Rays, good time to sick-__-U Just at work and final exams ... If the bugs have a destination XDDD At least there is more than a cold, but sometimes I lie down in bed how bad I feel. I hope this time no> __ \u0026lt;

And as my dear friend here in front you learn by heart what he has to say in the exhibition because they did not participate in the work and not know anything, I get distracted a

x3 Well ratillo as Asuka reminded me that the F-07 is unique to the Tenshi no Sato (bad XD), there is not much doubt. The F-09 is dark, she will have the Yuni's body in a normal tone. The rest have not decided, I liked the F-07 was brown but almost all are brown I've seen those eyes XD Although GE 18 are so tempting> _ \u0026lt;will look for more photos, but really, other web sites except one, all are brown with brown eyes XDDD That has never influenced my decisions on the aspect of SD that I want, but I've been a F-07 pictures looking different ... at least I know that if I ask you not ask BW white hair ^ ^ UUUU

... well, my partner begins to question the better we left = __ =

0 comments:

Post a Comment