Monday, May 2, 2005

Mutations Interesting Facts

aya_diggory @ 2005-05-02T12: 13:00

Lindsay will be in charge soon and I have to pay the MSD to Masamichi ( it was more than I thought because the chick took a lot for domestic shipping and who knows what else ¬ ¬) so to hunt money trees!

My family is almost complete if Volkswagen can not think of taking another cute XDDD But at least I will not be thinking about if I want another one of those that already exist because I'm just hunting down the perfect SD for my Mina linda * ^ ^ * For now the candidates are: Mika and the F-07, Kaede rule it out because I see pictures of how it looks next to a MSD ... and not ^ ^ UUUU White Beauty may ask for and all, I love what angelic look, but who knows if in person tirisia me to have a doll that appears dead by color

XDDDDD The F-07 is nice but ... I do not know .. that expression has always oo I do not like ^ ^ UUUU is not smiling, no emotion is ...? And eyebrows not fix it, is the problem of how the mouth XDDDD Mika has the advantage that already had one and I loved it. I have the answer in my hands, right? XDD If you have fair skin with light eyes like me, but the lilacs and Lindsay going to ask for ... and if I ask seem fair hair XDDDD "ghost white hair and dark purple eyes? Blonde hair ... I hate being bored and not hair color, both of mine as my wrists, one day I want black, one red, one yellow (but I do not have to be brown XDD) and once I painted it almost purple! My poor wrists, trauma to bear if they do the same XDDD

If I won a little money right now would ask Lindsay to go along with thinking about leaving Mina ^ ^ UUU But first to think of that are available> . \u0026lt;

Lindsay! Go early to come back soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment