Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Plastic Camera Filter Case

aya_diggory @ 2005 - 05-03T12: 07:00

muahahaha

My boyfriend wants a MSD F-09: D

We do not say more because he's raised eyebrow here Garnet XDDDD me, Jin was at fault


xP EDIT: I went to class, I can talk XDDD

Together we decided that mine will be the F-07, is provided cucada not Stress the shape of the mouth too, but I love her face catches ^___^ We saw pictures when we take a very handsome F-09 and my boyfriend was seeing, I said if I did not like to buy it XDDD The F-09 if I like, but never I considered buying it, in fact after Mina was not going to buy another SD perhaps a long time ne ^ ^ U At the end I convinced him to buy it for him, is not convinced yet but maybe if you're considering ^ o ^

Truth is that he's very supportive in this issue of SD, is the first choice of places to take photos, it helps me to charge them, takes pictures XD and Garnet and I use a donkey when we go to kedada ^ ^ UUUUU Still He had never considered buying one, and I'm very excited that you will have so much attention to even consider ^________^

And although it has been decided, and will have their story XDDD Mina's brother ^ o ^ The only small detail that he would like the F-09 dark, and I was considering to Mina and White Beauty ...¿? It's too much difference to be brother XDDDD But never mind that now! I'm happy thinking that wants to join my vice muahahaha oo I get a thousand excuses why not a good idea, that his younger brother sleeps with him in the room and would panic that could do anything, and have it in the box no ... because as also that his father is somewhat picky and would eat him alive XDD

Hopefully that will convince and instruct the two together *_____*

0 comments:

Post a Comment