Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Yamaha Nytro Clutch Belt Install

aya_diggory @ 2005-05-04T21: 18:00

debtors, creditors, assets, liabilities, notes payable, IVAS My God ... I'm going to collapse, I need to distract >. \u0026lt;

Then he wanted Lindsay said there not always so put it on sale in the DoA forum and if anyone is interested ^ ^
Jujuju think my boyfriend forever if the F-quierrĂ¡ 09 *_____* At least you see the parties and has chosen some but I keep saying it is not at all sure XDDD



Cabecita To Mina: F-07
Skin Tone: By choosing
Eyes: GE ^ or possibly 15 ^ GE 16mm or 18 if I want XD chestnut
Hands: H-04
Feet: F0-01
Body: No choice
Arms: A-01
Legs: L-01
Eyelashes: EL-04
Wig: W-02 x3 even choose color without
Makeup:
special
And for the small unnamed

Cabecita XD: F-09
Skin Tone: No choice
Eye: The same people who choose to Mina
Body: B-03
Wig: W-55 ... says white or brown . The two have the same color hair and eyes: D
Hands: H-05 \u0026lt;- That cute, look at the SD13 ^ ^
Feet: FO-01
Legs: L-02
Arms: A
-01 Eyelashes: EL-04
Makeup: Special

We have not picked out some things because if we want it brown, we have to ask the Tenshi no Sato, Mina and then would ask the body of Yuni. But it is more expensive and takes longer, blah XD

hope you do not take back, I guess to siblings and I love it! I also dread to think that if I end up increasing repent my wishlist that I no longer -.- x3

0 comments:

Post a Comment