Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Strongest Rechargeable Batteries

aya_diggory @ 2005-05-11T23: 46:00

I ask Mina! After much thought, right now I'm crazy for MSD and excited thinking about me in Summer and Mina *____* Which by the way, I paid the F-05 only on Monday because my damn card would not work and the other is my father's money XDD I hope will come soon! I have really wanted to have my Summer again> __ \u0026lt;Also because I want to buy clothes! Summer has not the poor ...

Well, Lindsay was not the one I put in previous posts, the Mina armé thinking about hair and eyes ^ ^ U I realized where I wanted to look seriously x3 Eyes GE-02 will be the wig and the W-02 in Cammel (144-T .. I think). Main ^_____^ Yuni and normal tone will now write to Minako! It had to be on vacation, grr XDDD

Has anyone seen the .. "mechanism" of the U-noa Boys? And I do not mean the eyes XDDDD Gentaro No doubt (is that how his name?) Is something perverted XDDDDD I can change the part of "there" to be ready for action ^ ^ UUUUU is original, right? XDDDDD


Aughhhh someone Sairin update the gallery, I see those pictures XDDDDDDD

... ya, I'm very sleepless =___= I go there I go ...

EDIT: Puff ... will update the FCS the 21 this month ... should I wait? "Yuni's body is actually available to order?

0 comments:

Post a Comment