Thursday, April 28, 2005

Famous Soccer Players Phone Number

Finally!

Following the trick I saw on DoA (quite incredubilidad to top ^ ^ U) took some quick photos Daphne. I've always wanted to take pictures with white background and bright colors, so after I decided to try a thousand things ... even the rarest probrar
XDD








Things to improve:

- make my aluminum reflector or something. EDIT: That's not aluminum, but the paper that comes in packages of chocolate >_\u0026lt;...¿ now I eat a lot to line the carton? XDD
- Take photos when you have more sun
XD - Do not use the lamp, it is not necessary
- Buying a new camera, this has had it more and I can not take photos of anything -.-
- O steal XD my boyfriend his
- Learn how to use PS ... and consider getting a newer version.
- Make a hole in a wall for a window ledge XD
- ... Or adapt the room even though my mother yell at me XD
- Get some adornitos x3

remained decent, as I will, but need more work. First build my reflector and see how much better: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment