Friday, April 29, 2005

Leopard Gecko Eating Pinky

aya_diggory @ 2005-04-29T22: 43:00

information is already someone asking for Lindsay, I'll keep going and see if you are interested in buying it complete because I would not sell it in pieces T_T So good, Lindsay goes, I'm excited come back completely refreshed. And if the F-05 is quite different, because I have sisters perfect! Equal but different XDDDD

Well, I'm still seeing the hair and eye options, I like the two tones of purple but I think one would give a more sweet and the other more attitude ... I do not know which of the

two XD I'm basically between 02 and tone GE GE 08, the two tones are beautiful but I can not decide, like the two colors 02 GE XDDD Maybe take the lead, but only see the eyes of Annabelle and echo me back-_-U

The wig I thought it had it decided, the W-14, but I wonder if the W-101 is available for the FCS >___\u0026lt; If I ask Minako take years to answer. Domuyo do I ask? If I can ask for that, surely the ^ ^ And can I ask you a makeover by request from another color: P

With little hands ... I doubt it was fun to choose from standard parts until I started to doubt XDDDD As with the SD13 have a choice and you ^ ^ I really like UUU the H-02 and H-05 ... but the H-05 appear to be less plump than normal SD, and I do not want more fine. I believe the H-02 is better x3

Lindsay Hopefully I can soon ask that if you asked me pay me tomorrow morning I put the order XDDD I love you!

tomorrow if it works I'll upload the tutorial server ... or if it does not get it explained, though I and my explanations XDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment