Thursday, April 28, 2005

Princess Wedding Progam Wordings

aya_diggory @ 2005-04-28T12: 25:00

I told my boyfriend about what to change to Lindsay. What did he say? "Is it going to sit down?" Change It "xDDDD It is he who walks with me always that I get to my SD, is desperate lot when I ask him to look after Lindsay a time for more tricks because you can does not sit and be frustrated xDDD

So it seems that if you will, Lindsay will go back for a few months and completely renovated. Come to think so I'm happy * ^ ^ * Will the cute little body with articulation at the waist, different hands, his eyes lilacs (not yet decided whether light or dark), with pretty knees and sit>. \u0026lt;

What is not yet decided whether to ask the F-05 and risk or save Lindsay's head and share an order with someone who wants a FCS head ... I wanted the F-05 because it already has an even skin tone and have the mechanism to catch the S metal, no would have to buy the piece that I need and not have to see how Lindsay's head is whiter than your body XD But then ... keep looking for photos of the F-05. You might want to be different, would not have exactly two molds xD same

But hey, try to decide soon because I want to arrive in late July at least ... Daphne kill me but I think I can resist. And I have two SD that I want to hang, should fear

XDDD EDIT: Lindsay

pre-delete:

Head: F-05 \u0026lt;- Sin decide
Skin Color: Natural
Makeup:
Special Body: B-02
Arms: A-01
Hands: H-05 may
Feet: FO-01
Leg: L-01
Eyes: Possibly .. GE 08 in 18mm \u0026lt;- xD I still think
the Hair: Undefined, because I have for her is what I want.
Eyelashes: EL-04's more fun

choose the standard, more options XDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment