Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Homemade Bowling Cakes

aya_diggory @ 2005-04-27T12: 27:00

After watching the auction which clearly shows the new updated body (-_-) I felt some anger. The truth is that comparing this is much more beautiful in my opinion ... and is sitting with no problems. I see Lindsay and those knees and mourn I feel like U ^ ^ I would not mind ... in fact, not having seen either the new knees did not matter, but that auction threw it all away now XD

I do not know what to do, I want that body ... I want Lindsay feels. Since I have stretched well and there was no difference, slips and gives each header ...

What options do I have? Buy a new Lindsay FCS or pay for a new body. Which option do I prefer? Obviously the FCS, but wait ... just looking for a new SD body can take me more time because I just run out of money.

advantages? All know. Makeup I have no problem because they ask the same, but zoukeimura eyes, small body with two piece ... I like the bodies of two parts, this sometimes feel I do not have much mobility U ^ ^ A different hands maybe. Nice knees. No trouble changing eyes. Many things.

FCS Is the problem? The F-05 if I see different from the F-08. What if it reaches the wrist is not Lindsay? I shot off a cliff because I really do not want another doll, another character. I love Lindsay. Do I keep his head while waiting for another? But if you decide to upgrade it would have to sell this Linsday ... there is no choice.

I do not know what to do, but for now would not decide anything. I like to see Lindsay recargadita there and I'm sad just thinking about it several months goodbye T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment