Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hystroscopy Fibroid Removal D And C

Guanche @ 2005-04-19T10: 52:00

Canarión and Chicharrero
>>
>> Call Luzardo Pepa (Mayor of Las Palmas) PP Miguel Zerolo
>> (Mayor
>> Santa Cruz): CC (Canary Coalition)
>> - Miguel! I would like to do business with you.
>> - If of course, Pepa. What are you offering?
>> - Well, look, our factories are closed and condoms and that ....

>> I was wondering if you can send us an order for 100,000 condoms?
>> - Puess ... if of course, Pepa
>> - But, I can ask a favor?
>> - What?
>> - What are all yellow. You know not? And most importantly,
>> they have a measure of 25 long and 6 inches in diameter.
>>
>> Miguel Zerolo is shocked by the measures calls for
Canarión.
>> Fuck the Canary Island, thinks Miguel. Total replies:
>> - Well Pepa, I'll call a buddy of mine so that you do and the
>> send.
>> - Thank you Michael!
>>
>> After talking with the mayor of Las Palmas, the mayor of Santa
>> Cross makes the call to the owner of a condom company.
>> - Good morning Don Isidro. Look, I have a little job you ...
>> - Yes? concerned?
>> - Well, I called the mayor of Las Palmas and says he wants an order
>> Condom yellow and measure 25 centimeters long and
>> 6
>> of diameter.
>> - But hell! What do you think? For me it does just to brag and
>> splash on like all Canarión.
>> - Sure, dear Isidro, but pay for, so make them anyway.
>> - Well, so be it. Mayor another small favor?
>> - Yes Please, I want to write in each condom:
>>
>> MADE IN S / Cruz de Tenerife
>> SIZE: SMALL
>>
> ;>

0 comments:

Post a Comment