Friday, April 22, 2005

Nutrition Facts Deer Sticks

aya_diggory @ 2005-04-22T21: 33:00

still not getting the pants that I bought> _ \u0026lt;And the woman I sent them by EMS because it just gave me that and email normal, non-certified. Do not know much about why, but hey, I preferred to pay the EMS ^ ^ U It strikes me that already if they are slow, with small packets are slower. Where is the promise? Services strike me here>. \u0026lt;

is supposed to be the birthday of Daphne, who turned 1 on 15, but well ... I could not have him present time and I spent a lot xDDD Poor girl ^ ^ U and you will be playing soon ...

I have so many things to do, I hate the final draft, followed by final exams. It's horrible ... I'll see if I can do something with my SD this purpose because then I can do no

T_T Anyway ... That

0 comments:

Post a Comment